The Dark Knight Rises
The Hunger Games
As a kid we all watched horrible Christmas movies. But we were kids, so we were oblivious to their horribleness. Also, it was Christmastime and they were about Christmas presents, so we definitely didn’t care.
One of my favorite movies was The Christmas Toy. One day Dad came home, needed to record something on the VHS (“something” usually involved Remington Steele or Cheers), recorded over my program, and that was that.
Whilst browsing the Netflix the other night, there it was.
1. Avatar (21 million downloads)
2. The Dark Knight (19 million downloads)
3. Transformers (19 million downloads)
4. Inception (18 million downloads)
5. The Hangover (17 million downloads)
6. Star Trek (16 million downloads)
7. Kick-Ass (15 million downloads)
8. The Departed (14 million downloads)
9. The Incredible Hulk (14 million downloads)
10. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End (14 million downloads)
Watch – if you haven’t already – their 2009 movie Under Great White Northern Lights.
If you like the Stripes, you’ll love them more. If you don’t care for the Stripes or find yourself indifferent (like me, before the film) there’s something intriguing about their lives that only the movie gives you insight into.
The Bishop’s Wife*
Miracle on 34th Street (1947)
Santa Claus: The Movie
*This was the first time I have watched either of these movies. Yes, that’s sad.
The Town Christmas Forgot
The Santa Suit